17 October 2007

I came here for a reason

Was it to write about the sex dream I had this morning? It *was* pretty awesome, although now I can't remember who the other woman was.

No, that wasn't it.

Perhaps it was to write about the fire I nearly set in my kitchen this morning? I was not at all awesome, but it didn't cause any damage, aside that to my ego.

Nah, I couldn't want to write about that.

Maybe it's the surprising day of unseasonably lovely sunny weather we are having. That is definitely nice. And looking out my windows I see naught but green leaves on the trees. Now *that* is odd.

That could be it. That's why I'm here. To say "it's a beautiful day", and also to mention that I am a big fan of New Glarus Staghorn and Capital Oktoberfest beers this year.

And that I'm nearly a bus rider again. And that I suddenly got a craving for Thin Mint cookies.

Okay, that's it.

No comments: